Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hello from the office!

Hello Everybody!

Just a quick "Hello" from the office.
We are still really busy with moving...but I'm all settled into my new room. Yay!
My mommy says thanks for answering the poll... and a post in response will be coming soon!
Hope everyone is doing very well
Love,

Shazam


P.S.(This is me at the front desk. I am very happy when I can spend the whole day up here with Mommy. Especially when lots of people stop by and give me pets, treats, and loving.)

1 Comment:

silvieon4 said...

Hi Shazam, does your mom's office have a cracker spitting machine? I love peanut butter crackers! I also like the ice spitter! Great cubes to play with. Hate the blinky machine. My butt looks wayyy better in person! 'vie

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online