Friday, December 12, 2008

Puppies save and Shazam got a coat!

Shazam got a blue parka and some yellow booties today to help keep him warm. It is going to be a long, and cold winter here!  I will try to get some pictures, and start putting all the pictures I need to put up this weekend! (Most are on my boyfriends camera, which he needs for work, so it is hard for me to remember to put them on the computer sometimes).


Also, read this touching story about puppies saving a three year old boy! Such good puppies!!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY,i found you through jemmas blog and im looking for more blogging friends and so come check out my blog and look at some of the REALLY old posts so you can see what i looked like when i 1st started...and my mummys e-mail is anniefoxy@gmail.com if you want to b here friend...my mumms cool,dont worry..though she is only 18,i dont know how old your mummy is. YOur a cute doggie!!!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online