Friday, July 25, 2008

Everybody Loves Shazam

Hello All!
I heard a little rumor that there are some humans who want to hear directly from me!
I'm better at just walking around on the keyboard than actually typing, but here goes!

This morning mommy came and woke me up extra early! She brought me a little beefy treat at 5:30 and I napped while she took a shower. We went and sat on the porch then while she brushed her hair. I kept looking around for Diesel and Oreo, but I guess Mike must have left for work already. I know I heard them around when I woke up. She kept me trapped in the bathroom while she did her hair too (is it really neccesary to use THAT much hairspray? I don't think so.) but let me out while she made breakfast. Pancakes and eggs and bacon! OH MY! Unfortunately, the bacon was this dry soy crap. Where is the good McDonalds bacon? That is my favorite! Luckily, she left the table unattended while she was finishing up the pancakes in the kitchen. I discovered if I turn the arm chair just the right way I can stand on the back and reach the table! Mmm..yummy pancakes. After they finished eating, I got all the extra eggs and pancakes! I tried asking for some before they were done, but I just got locked in the bathroom again. Mommy is so mean sometimes. I cried and cried but she wouldn't let me out until I was quiet. Hmmph.
Then, she left for work without me! She promised she would come pick me up on her lunch. I hope she eats something yummy for lunch. Yesterday she had broccoli and caliuflower. She didn't think I would want any - but it was super good! I hope lots of people come and say hi to me today when I'm at the office. I just love attention and pets. I know I am everyone's favorite puppy at the office. Not conceited, just know I'm adorable.


Love,
Shazam

2 Comments:

Rambo said...

Hi Shazam,
thanks for stopping by my blog! So, you are a city slicker? I live outside of Los Angeles with my sister Midget Molly and my humans. I have never been to a big city. I bet its fun.
Nice to meet you.
Rambo

Pedro said...

Shazam,

You are a cute little puppy! I'm glad you stopped by. Sorry it took so long for me to come back and see you but my mom had a tough week last week and I don't know how to type so I'm a little dependent on her!

Pedro

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online