Wednesday, November 19, 2008

You may have noticed

I changed a few things around.  I now have a three column layout thanks to Ashwini Khare at Webtalks.  Thanks!  (If I like it, I will donate!)


So, I have to go about setting everything up again, since most of the custom stuff got deleted.  But I hope that I can take a look at the code, and get even more stuff customized.

In other news, if your gravy isnt turning out (because you forgot to wait to add the rest of the milk, so you didnt have any liquid to add with the cornstarch) the answer is not to continue adding cornstarch until you realize your mistake, and then add even more cornstarch with another splash of milk.   The answer is probably scoop out some more broth from the roast, and start over.  Or, call grandma (because she makes really good gravy and it seemed so easy when you watched her do it).
Also, gravy thickens when it sets.  You know this. Don't boil it until it is the consistency you want (especially after you have added that much cornstarch).
I suppose I could have just pretended I made stuffing.  But the rest of the meal turned out so well, it didnt really matter.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online